This elevated toilet seat by Drive Medical ensures you a safer and more secure fit than ever. The newly designed locking device is engineered to fit securely on almost any toilet. Heavy-duty molded plastic construction allows the product to remain lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. It’s comfortable padded arms are versatile, and can be removed without tools making transfer easy. The elevated seat and padded arms will help individuals who need a boost sitting down or standing up from the toilet.
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Adds 5” to height of toilet seat
- Tool-free arms can be removed or added
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Locking device with larger, heavy-duty “worm screw” and locking plate for a safe, secure fit
- Lightweight and portable
- Easily attaches to toilet bowl, tool-free
- Fits most toilets
Bach Medical Supply maintains one of the largest showrooms of medical supply equipment in Southwest Missouri.
However, some items listed on our website may not be available for immediate purchase at our retail location in Springfield Missouri. This may be due to several factors, ie. limited product availability from the manufacturer; custom-order-only status; direct shipping only from the manufacturer.
Bach Medical Supply makes every effort to make sure our website product listings are current and accurate.
However, some items may not be available for purchase due to factors out of our control. Should you need to purchase a medical supply item that is no longer, or not currently available Bach Medical Supply will make every effort to get you the exact product you are looking for, or a suitable replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find out about product availability?
- Call 417-883-1400 and speak to a customer service representative.
Be sure to have the inventory number for each product you are asking about.
Are all products listed online available for immediate purchase in store?
- No, some of the items listed on bachmedicalsupply.com are custom order, or may only be available for shipping direct from the manufacturer.