The Assist-A-Tray is a couch-side handle that makes it easy to stand from your favorite couch or chair. It comes with a convenient multi-use swivel tray so you can eat, surf the web, or simply keep handy items close by. And like all of our products, it blends in with your living-room (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Support Handle – Makes sitting and standing easy.
- Swivel-Tray – Laptop/TV tray comes with a cup holder, utensil compartment, and swings out of the way when not in use.
- Adaptable – Adjusts in length to fit either side of your couch/chair.
- Super-Grip Rubber Pads – Ensures extra stability and protects floors against damage.
- Low Profile – Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee – If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
- Height of Tray: 26” to 32”
- Height Adjustment Handle: 34” to 40”
- Dimensions of Handle: 6” x 6” 1.25 Diameter
- Base Length Adjustment: 20” to 36”
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Size of Tray: 16” x 18”
- Base Feet Measurements: 4” x 7”
- Weight Limit of Tray: 30 lbs
- Weight Limit of Handle: 250 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 29”L x 19”W x 4”H: 25 lbs
The CareCredit health and wellness credit card. Whether it’s a simple lift chair or a complete bath room safety makeover, you shouldn’t have to worry about being safe in your home.
That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card for in store purchases.
CareCredit lets you say “YES” to whatever equipment you need to stay in your home for many years and pay for it in convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
CareCredit is the healthcare credit card designed exclusively for healthcare services with special financing options.*
With CareCredit, you can use your card for all of your current needs as well as future needs.
Learn more by visiting www.carecredit.com or contacting our office.
Ready to apply? Apply Online for your CareCredit card today.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask us for details.
Bach Medical Supply maintains one of the largest showrooms of medical supply equipment in Southwest Missouri.
However, some items listed on our website may not be available for immediate purchase at our retail location in Springfield Missouri. This may be due to several factors, ie. limited product availability from the manufacturer; custom-order-only status; direct shipping only from the manufacturer.
Bach Medical Supply makes every effort to make sure our website product listings are current and accurate.
However, some items may not be available for purchase due to factors out of our control. Should you need to purchase a medical supply item that is no longer, or not currently available Bach Medical Supply will make every effort to get you the exact product you are looking for, or a suitable replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find out about product availability?
- Call 417-883-1400 and speak to a customer service representative.
Be sure to have the inventory number for each product you are asking about.
Are all products listed online available for immediate purchase in store?
- No, some of the items listed on bachmedicalsupply.com are custom order, or may only be available for shipping direct from the manufacturer.