Backpacker Interior Lifts are specifically engineered for scooter and power chair transportation, while providing concealment and weather protection for your mobility product.
The low-profile, one-piece design, allows for easy loading and unloading of your mobility product –simply drive on and off the all-steel constructed platform.
Features include a durable 12-volt motor with easy-to-use two button hand control for simple and reliable operation.
Most applications do not require drilling or vehicle modification and include a quick install kit of ease of installation.
- Adjustable platform for smaller SUVs 42″-34″
- Removable, front drive panel for easier serviceability
- Adjustable wheel chocks on the platform surface
- New, angled low-profile platform
- Easy-to-use two button hand control
- Can lift a wide range of Pride® Scooters and Power Chairs and other manufacturers’ mobility devices
- 350 lbs. lifting capacity
- Fits into SUVs with a 31″ opening height
- Manual override
Backpacker AVP Specifications
Model : Backpacker AVP
Base Weight : 193 lbs.
Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight : 350 lbs.
Maximum Mobility Product Width : 27″
Overall Platform Length : 42″ – 34″ adjustable (41″ – 33″ usable surface)
Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground : 37″
Motor : Sealed 12 volt DC
Warranty : 3-year transferable
Options : Battery pack w/charger
Vehicle Platform : Full-size van, Minivan, SUV and Crossover
Backpacker AVP Accessories
The addition of the power source eliminates the need for wires to be run from the lift to the automobile battery when installed, thus reducing installation time, cost, and complexity
Lifts may be wired to the vehicle’s power supply upon request.
By using the battery pack option, the lifts can be easily transferred from one vehicle to another
Call Bach Medical Supply Today
For more information on product pricing and availability.