The new improved CPAP Hose Lift suspends your CPAP tubing overhead, eliminating hose hassle entanglement and, the tugging on your mask during sleep.
It is simply the lightest, most compact hose management device available.
It is the only hose management device that easily fits within any CPAP machine travel case.
The new CPAP Hose Lift v5.5 Product Design, Enhancements and Improvements:
- the only one Hose Lift is designed of more expensive aluminum, so as to achieve nimble yet strong – compact and lightweight Dual Use: for Home and Travel.
- the new version 5.5 Hose Lift has a reversible double bend mast – allowing an optional slight reduction in height and increase in reach.
- the Base is tubular, of molded fiberglass and aluminum, and it is integrally connected to the mast; 14% larger, with a redesigned deep socket mast connection, and a mast to base cord lock – it provides an even more stable platform, in hose suspension support.
- the first and only true original, with a Curly Cord “roller” incorporated onto the loop, easing movement of the suspended hose within.
Total weight with all components including travel bag: 5.7 ounces
Erected height: approximately 41”
Brittney J. RRT
Call Bach Medical Supply Respiratory Services
For more information on Home Fill Oxygen, CPAP & Travel Oxygen.
Bach Medical Supply maintains one of the largest showrooms of medical supply equipment in Southwest Missouri.
However, some items listed on our website may not be available for immediate purchase at our retail location in Springfield Missouri. This may be due to several factors, ie. limited product availability from the manufacturer; custom-order-only status; direct shipping only from the manufacturer.
Bach Medical Supply makes every effort to make sure our website product listings are current and accurate.
However, some items may not be available for purchase due to factors out of our control. Should you need to purchase a medical supply item that is no longer, or not currently available Bach Medical Supply will make every effort to get you the exact product you are looking for, or a suitable replacement.
Used Equipment is on a first come first served basis.
Any used equipment offered is sold to the first buyer.
Website inventory is updated on a weekly basis.
Please call 417-883-1400 to make sure that piece of equipment is still available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find out about product availability?
- Call 417-883-1400 and speak to a customer service representative.
Be sure to have the inventory number for each product you are asking about.
Are all products listed online available for immediate purchase in store?
- No, some of the items listed on bachmedicalsupply.com are special order, or may only be available for shipping direct from the manufacturer.