- Simple way to provide added support virtually anywhere in the home or office.
- Made of rugged powder-coat steel to help ensure lasting use.
- 2 gripping heights provide assistance with both standing and sitting.
- Folding design saves space when not in use.
- Built-in toilet paper holder offers added versatility.
- Mounting hardware included (requires tools for assembly, sold separately).
- Tested to support up to 250 lb.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
Product Dimensions : 24.5 x 12 x 4.5 inches
Item Weight : 6.4 pounds
Bach Medical Supply maintains one of the largest showrooms of medical supply equipment in Southwest Missouri.
However, some items listed on our website may not be available for immediate purchase at our retail location in Springfield Missouri. This may be due to several factors, ie. limited product availability from the manufacturer; custom-order-only status; direct shipping only from the manufacturer.
Bach Medical Supply makes every effort to make sure our website product listings are current and accurate.
However, some items may not be available for purchase due to factors out of our control. Should you need to purchase a medical supply item that is no longer, or not currently available Bach Medical Supply will make every effort to get you the exact product you are looking for, or a suitable replacement.
Used Equipment is on a first come first served basis.
Any used equipment offered is sold to the first buyer.
Website inventory is updated on a weekly basis.
Please call 417-883-1400 to make sure that piece of equipment is still available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find out about product availability?
- Call 417-883-1400 and speak to a customer service representative.
Be sure to have the inventory number for each product you are asking about.
Are all products listed online available for immediate purchase in store?
- No, some of the items listed on bachmedicalsupply.com are special order, or may only be available for shipping direct from the manufacturer.