The lightweight construction of the Invacare Painted Hydraulic Lift allows it to be easily disassembled, transported and set up. Users are able to be rotated 360-degrees without swaying side-to-side and low-friction casters make rolling the lift easier.
- Aids in helping caregivers avoid back injuries
- Creates safer environment for caregiver and user during transfers
- Padded swivel bar has six-point attachment and adapts to multiple sling styles
- Pump handle can rotate from side to side for caregiver convenience
- Provides ability for user to be picked up from lying position on floor
- Material: Steel
- Color: Beige
- Overall Height: 20″-64″
- Clearance: Clearance from Base to Floor: 6.5″
- Base Width: Base Width (Open): 42.25″
- Base Width (Closed): 22″
- Caster Options: Casters: 5″
- Base Length: 46.75″
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
- Product Weight: 68 lb.
- Limited Warranty – 3 Year – Lift; 1 Year – Hydraulic Pump
Bach Medical Supply maintains one of the largest showrooms of medical supply equipment in Southwest Missouri.
However, some items listed on our website may not be available for immediate purchase at our retail location in Springfield Missouri. This may be due to several factors, ie. limited product availability from the manufacturer; custom-order-only status; direct shipping only from the manufacturer.
Bach Medical Supply makes every effort to make sure our website product listings are current and accurate.
However, some items may not be available for purchase due to factors out of our control. Should you need to purchase a medical supply item that is no longer, or not currently available Bach Medical Supply will make every effort to get you the exact product you are looking for, or a suitable replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find out about product availability?
- Call 417-883-1400 and speak to a customer service representative.
Be sure to have the inventory number for each product you are asking about.
Are all products listed online available for immediate purchase in store?
- No, some of the items listed on bachmedicalsupply.com are custom order, or may only be available for shipping direct from the manufacturer.