The easy-to-use Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator features 5 flow settings and a rugged overall design.
The easy-to-use Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator features 5 flow settings and a rugged overall design including a reinforced bumper in carry bag, foam encapsulated compressor, and compliance with IP22 water resistance standard for exposure up to 10 minutes. The Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator uniquely features top loading batteries with hot swap capability, so batteries can be swapped on the go without oxygen interruption or having to remove the carry bag. If purchased separately, the POC1-CONNECT USB dongle enables connectivity for remote visibility to POC data. Includes: Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator, 3-0ay convertible carrying case, AC and DC adapters and one battery.
- Hot swap, top load batteries allow the oxygen user to switch batteries without turning the unit off or removing it from the bag.
- Convertible carrying bag for messenger, handbag or backpack style carrying.
- HEPA filter positioned on outside of unit for easy access.
- Dimensions: 9.45″ H x 7.5″ W x 3.88″ D
- Product Weight: 5.0 lb. (Weight with single batter without carrying case.)
- Oxygen: Oxygen Flow: 1-5 Pulse settings
- Oxygen Purity: 87% – 95.6%
- Battery: Recharge Time: 2 hr. 20 min. single battery – Recharge time increases if unit is running while charging
- Runtime: Up to 5 hours – One battery; Up to 10 hours – Two batteries (Setting 1)
- Code Approval: FAA Compliant – Yes
- Sound Level: Sound: Less than or equal to 40 dB (A) (Setting 2)
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year Concentrator, 2 Year Compressor, 1 Year Sieve. 1 Year Batteries
Call Bach Medical Supply Respiratory Services
For more information on Home Fill Oxygen, CPAP & Travel Oxygen.
All purchases made through our website (bachmedicalsupply.com) are considered cash & carry.
Our site DOES NOT accept, process or bill any insurance, Medicare or Medicaid claims or paperwork.
By purchasing online you are agreeing that your items are exempt from any future insurance billing or reimbursement.
You are personally and fully responsible for payment of any medical equipment or supplies you purchase from this website.
Bach Medical Supply will be happy to handle your insurance related purchases and questions over the phone 417-883-1400, or in person at our retail location 1711 East Sunshine, Springfield, Missouri 65804.
Online prices or “cash & carry” prices may vary from prices of items billed for insurance.
The CareCredit health and wellness credit card. Whether it’s a simple lift chair or a complete bath room safety makeover, you shouldn’t have to worry about being safe in your home.
That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card for in store purchases.
CareCredit lets you say “YES” to whatever equipment you need to stay in your home for many years and pay for it in convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
CareCredit is the healthcare credit card designed exclusively for healthcare services with special financing options.*
With CareCredit, you can use your card for all of your current needs as well as future needs.
Learn more by visiting www.carecredit.com or contacting our office.
Ready to apply? Apply Online for your CareCredit card today.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask us for details.
Bach Medical Supply maintains one of the largest showrooms of medical supply equipment in Southwest Missouri.
However, some items listed on our website may not be available for immediate purchase at our retail location in Springfield Missouri. This may be due to several factors, ie. limited product availability from the manufacturer; custom-order-only status; direct shipping only from the manufacturer.
Bach Medical Supply makes every effort to make sure our website product listings are current and accurate.
However, some items may not be available for purchase due to factors out of our control. Should you need to purchase a medical supply item that is no longer, or not currently available Bach Medical Supply will make every effort to get you the exact product you are looking for, or a suitable replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find out about product availability?
- Call 417-883-1400 and speak to a customer service representative.
Be sure to have the inventory number for each product you are asking about.
Are all products listed online available for immediate purchase in store?
- No, some of the items listed on bachmedicalsupply.com are custom order, or may only be available for shipping direct from the manufacturer.