The Invacare Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Power Lift with Low Base supports up to 600 lb., making transfers of bariatric users smooth for user and caregiver. The high lift range allows access to a variety of surfaces while low-friction casters make rolling the lift easier.
- Removable battery charges on wall-mounted charging station
- Quiet, long-life motor powers wide lifting range for versatility
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded handle
- Extra-wide padded swivel bar with 360 degree rotation and six-point hook-up
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
- Overall Height: Overall Height at Sling Hook-Up: 28″ – 68″
- Dimensions: Under Bed Clearance: 4.5″
- Emergency Controls: Stop, Down
- Base Length: 48″
- Base Width: Open: 41″, Closed: 26.5″
- Caster Options: Front: 3.5″, Rear: 5″ Locking Casters
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lb.
- Product Weight: 112 lb.
- Battery: Two removable 24V battery packs
- Charger: Output: 24V DC
- Power: Audible low battery alarm, Lifts per charge: 100 – 200 (varies with lift range & load)
- Limited Warranty – 3 Year – Lift, 1 Year – Electronics
The CareCredit health and wellness credit card. Whether it’s a simple lift chair or a complete bath room safety makeover, you shouldn’t have to worry about being safe in your home.
That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card for in store purchases.
CareCredit lets you say “YES” to whatever equipment you need to stay in your home for many years and pay for it in convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
CareCredit is the healthcare credit card designed exclusively for healthcare services with special financing options.*
With CareCredit, you can use your card for all of your current needs as well as future needs.
Learn more by visiting www.carecredit.com or contacting our office.
Ready to apply? Apply Online for your CareCredit card today.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask us for details.
Bach Medical Supply maintains one of the largest showrooms of medical supply equipment in Southwest Missouri.
However, some items listed on our website may not be available for immediate purchase at our retail location in Springfield Missouri. This may be due to several factors, ie. limited product availability from the manufacturer; custom-order-only status; direct shipping only from the manufacturer.
Bach Medical Supply makes every effort to make sure our website product listings are current and accurate.
However, some items may not be available for purchase due to factors out of our control. Should you need to purchase a medical supply item that is no longer, or not currently available Bach Medical Supply will make every effort to get you the exact product you are looking for, or a suitable replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find out about product availability?
- Call 417-883-1400 and speak to a customer service representative.
Be sure to have the inventory number for each product you are asking about.
Are all products listed online available for immediate purchase in store?
- No, some of the items listed on bachmedicalsupply.com are custom order, or may only be available for shipping direct from the manufacturer.