The Lumex Select LS200 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System is a specialized mattress replacement unit that utilizes low air loss technology with a specialized mattress design that provides pressure management for the treatment of pressure ulcers. The 2:1 alternating function provides active prevention for pressure relief, especially for those in acute care and long term care settings (the cells inflate and deflate in a 2:1 cycle, meaning 1/2 of the body is always supported at any one time). The Lumex Select LS200 offers “cell on cell therapy”, whereby the air cell is split in two where the bottom cells do not deflate if the upper cells are completely deflated in order to provide extra protection and low pressure comfort for the patient in the event of a power failure and the mattress deflates.
- Alternating time is set to 12 minutes
- Static function stops the alternating function, providing only low air loss therapy
- Low Pressure failures will produce an audio alarm for added safety which can also be temporarily muted
- Foot board mounting hanger provides convenient placement on the bed
- The soft-firm adjustment knob allows the caregiver to adjust the firmness or softness of the surface for optimal comfort
- Quick release CPR valve
- Quilted cover
- Low pressure and power failure indicators and audible alarms
- Cell-on-cell design ensures that mattress will hold air in the lower cells in the event of a power failure
- Flow rate direct from pump is 4.5 LPM
- 350 lb. maximum weight capacity
- Mattress size 36″ x 80″ x 8″
- Lumex limited 2 year warranty on pump, 1 year on mattress
- Dimensions: 36″ x 80″ x 8″
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Weight Capcity: 350 lbs.
- Cover/Cells Material: Nylon/Polyurethane
- Warranty: Limited 1 year
- Dimensions: 10.16″ x 4.6″ x 6.38″
- Weight: 4.85 lbs.
- Electrical: 110-120 V, 60 Hz
- Fuse Rating: T1AL, 250V
- Operating Temperature: 59°F – 104°F, 30-75% RH
- Storage Temperature: 41°F – 140°F, 30-75% RH
- Air Output: 4.5 LPM
- Cycle Time: 12 minutes
- Warranty: Limited 2 years
All items purchased are to be picked-up at Bach Medical Supply, Springfield Missouri.
If you would like to receive more information about shipping or a shipping quote for this product please contact Bach Medical Supply at 417-883-1400 or use the quick contact form below.
All purchases made through our website (bachmedicalsupply.com) are considered cash & carry.
Our site DOES NOT accept, process or bill any insurance, Medicare or Medicaid claims or paperwork.
By purchasing online you are agreeing that your items are exempt from any future insurance billing or reimbursement.
You are personally and fully responsible for payment of any medical equipment or supplies you purchase from this website.
Bach Medical Supply will be happy to handle your insurance related purchases and questions over the phone 417-883-1400, or in person at our retail location 1711 East Sunshine, Springfield, Missouri 65804.
Online prices or “cash & carry” prices may vary from prices of items billed for insurance.
The CareCredit health and wellness credit card. Whether it’s a simple lift chair or a complete bath room safety makeover, you shouldn’t have to worry about being safe in your home.
That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card for in store purchases.
CareCredit lets you say “YES” to whatever equipment you need to stay in your home for many years and pay for it in convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
CareCredit is the healthcare credit card designed exclusively for healthcare services with special financing options.*
With CareCredit, you can use your card for all of your current needs as well as future needs.
Learn more by visiting www.carecredit.com or contacting our office.
Ready to apply? Apply Online for your CareCredit card today.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask us for details.
Bach Medical Supply maintains one of the largest showrooms of medical supply equipment in Southwest Missouri.
However, some items listed on our website may not be available for immediate purchase at our retail location in Springfield Missouri. This may be due to several factors, ie. limited product availability from the manufacturer; custom-order-only status; direct shipping only from the manufacturer.
Bach Medical Supply makes every effort to make sure our website product listings are current and accurate.
However, some items may not be available for purchase due to factors out of our control. Should you need to purchase a medical supply item that is no longer, or not currently available Bach Medical Supply will make every effort to get you the exact product you are looking for, or a suitable replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find out about product availability?
- Call 417-883-1400 and speak to a customer service representative.
Be sure to have the inventory number for each product you are asking about.
Are all products listed online available for immediate purchase in store?
- No, some of the items listed on bachmedicalsupply.com are custom order, or may only be available for shipping direct from the manufacturer.