The Outlander DE is a dual-entry, three-rail scooter lift compatible with both 3 & 4 wheel small to mid-size scooters.
- The lift features an integrated automatic scooter lockdown arm designed to provide a secure self-locking mechanism for compatible mobility scooters.
- The simple hitched-based installation requires little to no modification to your vehicle or mobility device and allows for easy removal.
- The drive-on/drive-off platform enables loading from either end of the lift and takes the hassle out of loading your mobility scooter in a busy parking area.
- Integrated scooter lockdown arm
- Puddle light for ease of use at night
- Toggle switch for ease of up and down use
- Drive on/drive off
- Integrated license plate bracket
- Compatible with Class II, III, or IV hitches
- Phosphate undercoating for weather resistance
- LED indicator for On/Off
Outlander DE Specifications
Model : Outlander DE Exterior Lift
Base Weight : 84 lbs.
Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight : 350 lbs.
Maximum Mobility Product Width : 27″
Overall Platform Length : 51″ (42″ usable surface)
Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground : 21″
Motor : Sealed 12 volt DC
Warranty : 3-year transferable
Hitch Class : Class II, III & IV
Vehicle Platform : Full-size van, Minivan, Truck, Sedan, SUV and Crossover
Outlander DE Accessories
Swing-Away Adapter – Lift Accessory
The newly redesigned Swing-Away Adaptor allows the Outlander Exterior Lift to effortlessly pivot away from a vehicle for even easier access to trunks, cargo spaces, lift gates or tailgates.
- New auto-latching mechanism features a larger diameter pivot post, ensuring increased strength, durability and a smoother operation
- Enlarged handle and safety locking pin provide improved usability
- A lightweight, streamlined design with enhanced rust protection offer reliable Pride Tough™ quality and sleek aesthetics
- Internally routed wiring harness eliminates pinched wires and protects against weather elements and exhaust heat
- Compatible with Class II,III, IV hitches
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- Weighs only 41 lbs.
The addition of the power source eliminates the need for wires to be run from the lift to the automobile battery when installed, thus reducing installation time, cost, and complexity
All of Pride’s power lifts (except the Olympian) have the option of selecting their own 12 volt power supply which easily recharges by plugging the unit into any standard wall outlet. Each charge lasts approximately 150 cycles*
By using the battery pack option, the lifts can be easily transferred from one vehicle to another
The hitch extension tube adds an additional 4″ of clearance between vehicle and lift while maintaining a weight capacity of 325 lbs.
This helps provide you with extra clearance if your vehicle posses a recessed hitch.
Hitch Tube Riser
Because some vehicles have lower hitch points than others, the Universal Hitch Riser allows you to raise your hitch mounted lift an appropriate distance above the level of your hitch point.
- This helps to avoid scraping on steep inclines.
- Simply slide the Universal Hitch Riser into your trailer hitch receiver tube and secure.
- Adds 4 inches of additional height.
Available for scooters and power chairs
This one-piece cover helps keep the outside elements away from your mobility device while traveling
It shields your whole mobility device, protecting the electronics while keeping the seat clean and dry.
NOTE: When used on an outside lift system, the weather covers must be secured not only with the drawstring, but also with a heavy gauge nylon cord threaded through the grommets and secured to the mobilitydevice. The drawstring closure should only be used by itself during stationary storage, such as on a porch or in a garage.
Call Bach Medical Supply Today
For more information on product pricing and availability.