The Outlander LP Mini is a low-profile power chair lift is the lightest lift in its class and is designed exclusively for 10” mid-wheel drive power chairs and Class II hitches.
Low-profile lifts provide increased visibility while the lift is in use or in the stowed position. The design also provides a shock-absorbing “cradle effect” which protects your power chair while the vehicle is in motion.
The power chair hold-down bar provides an automatic secure locking mechanism, multiple levels of adjustment and can be swung to either side of the lift when not in use.
The simple hitched-based installation requires little to no modification to your vehicle or mobility device and allows for easy removal.
- 250 lbs. weight capacity for use with 10” mid-wheel drive power chairs
- Specifically engineered for the weight limitations of Class II vehicles
- At 68 lbs., it’s the lightest lift of any major lift manufacturer
- Power chair hold-down arm included
- Drive on/drive off
- Bright LED lighting makes use at night a breeze
- Toggle switch for ease of up and down use
- Integrated license plate bracket
- Sleek, low-profile design increases visibility when not in use
- Phosphate undercoating for weather resistance
- LED indicator for On/Off
- Manual override
Outlander LP Mini Specifications
Model : Outlander LP Mini Exterior Lift
Base Weight : 68 lbs.
Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight : 250 lbs.
Maximum Mobility Product Width : 27″
Overall Platform Length : 18″
Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground : 16″
Motor : Fully sealed 12V DC
Warranty : 3-Year transferable
Hitch Class : Class II, III & IV
Vehicle Platform : Full-size van, Minivan, Truck, Sedan, SUV and Crossover
Outlander LP Mini Accessories
Swing-Away Adapter – Lift Accessory
The newly redesigned Swing-Away Adaptor allows the Outlander Exterior Lift to effortlessly pivot away from a vehicle for even easier access to trunks, cargo spaces, lift gates or tailgates.
- New auto-latching mechanism features a larger diameter pivot post, ensuring increased strength, durability and a smoother operation
- Enlarged handle and safety locking pin provide improved usability
- A lightweight, streamlined design with enhanced rust protection offer reliable Pride Tough™ quality and sleek aesthetics
- Internally routed wiring harness eliminates pinched wires and protects against weather elements and exhaust heat
- Compatible with Class II,III, IV hitches
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- Weighs only 41 lbs.
The addition of the power source eliminates the need for wires to be run from the lift to the automobile battery when installed, thus reducing installation time, cost, and complexity
All of Pride’s power lifts (except the Olympian) have the option of selecting their own 12 volt power supply which easily recharges by plugging the unit into any standard wall outlet. Each charge lasts approximately 150 cycles*
By using the battery pack option, the lifts can be easily transferred from one vehicle to another
The hitch extension tube adds an additional 4″ of clearance between vehicle and lift while maintaining a weight capacity of 325 lbs.
This helps provide you with extra clearance if your vehicle posses a recessed hitch.
Hitch Tube Riser
Because some vehicles have lower hitch points than others, the Universal Hitch Riser allows you to raise your hitch mounted lift an appropriate distance above the level of your hitch point.
This helps to avoid scraping on steep inclines.
Simply slide the Universal Hitch Riser into your trailer hitch receiver tube and secure.
Adds 4 inches of additional height.
Available for scooters and power chairs
This one-piece cover helps keep the outside elements away from your mobility device while traveling
It shields your whole mobility device, protecting the electronics while keeping the seat clean and dry.
NOTE: When used on an outside lift system, the weather covers must be secured not only with the drawstring, but also with a heavy gauge nylon cord threaded through the grommets and secured to the mobilitydevice. The drawstring closure should only be used by itself during stationary storage, such as on a porch or in a garage.