The Outlander LP Exterior Lift Series is comprised of low-profile lifts designed to take your 10” or 14” mid-wheel drive power chairs with you.
Low-profile lifts provide increased visibility while the lift is in-use or in the stowed position. The design also provides a shock-absorbing “cradle effect” which protects your power chair while the vehicle is in motion.
This is a great exterior lift option for sedans, SUVs, mini-vans, full-size vans and pick-up trucks.
Simple, hitch-based installation requires little to no modification of your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
- Low-profile platform design is compatible with Class II or Class III/IV hitches
- Compatible with 10-inch and 14-inch mid-wheel drive power chairs
- Low-profile platform provides better visibility
- 350 lbs. lifting capacity
- Standard license plate holder
- Manual override
- Shock-absorbing “cradle effect” protects power chairs from jarring vibrations
Outlander LP Specifications
Model : Outlander LP Exterior Lift
Base Weight : 76 lbs for 10″ Wheels
75 lbs. for 14″ Wheels
Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight : 350 lbs.
Maximum Mobility Product Width : 27″
Overall Platform Length : 19″
Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground : 20″
Motor : Sealed 12 volt DC
Warranty : 3-year transferable
Hitch Class : Class II, III & IV
Vehicle Platform : Full-size van, Mini-van, Truck, Sedan, SUV and Crossover
Outlander LP Accessories
Swing-Away Adapter – Lift Accessory
The newly redesigned Swing-Away Adaptor allows the Outlander Exterior Lift to effortlessly pivot away from a vehicle for even easier access to trunks, cargo spaces, lift gates or tailgates.
- New auto-latching mechanism features a larger diameter pivot post, ensuring increased strength, durability and a smoother operation
- Enlarged handle and safety locking pin provide improved usability
- A lightweight, streamlined design with enhanced rust protection offer reliable Pride Tough™ quality and sleek aesthetics
- Internally routed wiring harness eliminates pinched wires and protects against weather elements and exhaust heat
- Compatible with Class II,III, IV hitches
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- Weighs only 41 lbs.
The addition of the power source eliminates the need for wires to be run from the lift to the automobile battery when installed, thus reducing installation time, cost, and complexity
- All of Pride’s power lifts (except the Olympian) have the option of selecting their own 12 volt power supply which easily recharges by plugging the unit into any standard wall outlet. Each charge lasts approximately 150 cycles*
- Lifts may be wired to the vehicle’s power supply upon request.
- By using the battery pack option, the lifts can be easily transferred from one vehicle to another
The hitch extension tube adds an additional 4″ of clearance between vehicle and lift while maintaining a weight capacity of 325 lbs.
This helps provide you with extra clearance if your vehicle posses a recessed hitch.
Available for scooters and power chairs
This one-piece cover helps keep the outside elements away from your mobility device while traveling
It shields your whole mobility device, protecting the electronics while keeping the seat clean and dry.
NOTE: When used on an outside lift system, the weather covers must be secured not only with the drawstring, but also with a heavy gauge nylon cord threaded through the grommets and secured to the mobilitydevice. The drawstring closure should only be used by itself during stationary storage, such as on a porch or in a garage.
Call Bach Medical Supply Today
For more information on product pricing and availability.