The Jazzy Air® power wheelchair is a new era in power mobility. It’s social mobility. Whether at home, or on the town, the unique appeal of Jazzy Air will elevate your independence and social confidence in style.
- Elevates or lowers on the move with the touch of the “Air” button; stationary height adjustment via the PG VR 2 joystick drive controller
- 10″ of power adjustable seat height in 16 seconds
- Maximum speed up to 3.5 MPH (elevated) and 4 MPH (non-elevated)
- Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design with Active-Trac® Suspension for enhanced performance and maximum stability both indoors and out
- Choice of 16″ x 16″-18″, 18″ x 18″-20″ and 20″ x 20″-22″ depth-adjustable high-back reclining sport seat
Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Integrated seat and foot plate design with 3-position height and angle adjustment
- Bright LED marker lights
- A per charge range up to 18.4 miles
- 60″ lap belt
The CareCredit health and wellness credit card. Whether it’s a simple lift chair or a complete bath room safety makeover, you shouldn’t have to worry about being safe in your home.
That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card for in store purchases.
CareCredit lets you say “YES” to whatever equipment you need to stay in your home for many years and pay for it in convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
CareCredit is the healthcare credit card designed exclusively for healthcare services with special financing options.*
With CareCredit, you can use your card for all of your current needs as well as future needs.
Learn more by visiting www.carecredit.com or contacting our office.
Ready to apply? Apply Online for your CareCredit card today.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask us for details.
Bach Medical Supply maintains one of the largest showrooms of medical supply equipment in Southwest Missouri.
However, some items listed on our website may not be available for immediate purchase at our retail location in Springfield Missouri. This may be due to several factors, ie. limited product availability from the manufacturer; custom-order-only status; direct shipping only from the manufacturer.
Bach Medical Supply makes every effort to make sure our website product listings are current and accurate.
However, some items may not be available for purchase due to factors out of our control. Should you need to purchase a medical supply item that is no longer, or not currently available Bach Medical Supply will make every effort to get you the exact product you are looking for, or a suitable replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find out about product availability?
- Call 417-883-1400 and speak to a customer service representative.
Be sure to have the inventory number for each product you are asking about.
Are all products listed online available for immediate purchase in store?
- No, some of the items listed on bachmedicalsupply.com are custom order, or may only be available for shipping direct from the manufacturer.
All items purchased are to be picked-up at Bach Medical Supply, Springfield Missouri.
If you would like to receive more information about shipping or a shipping quote for this product please contact Bach Medical Supply at 417-883-1400 or use the quick contact form below.