The Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar makes it easy to stand from a couch, bed, or toilet. It is tension mounted so it can be placed anywhere in the home – no screws or bolts required. The Curve Grab Bar has 4-Handgrips that make it easy to climb to a standing position – and because the grab bar rotates 360 degrees – you can move the grab bar out of the way when not in use. And like all our products, it blends in with your home to offer extra support without intruding on the comforting feeling of your home.
- Easy-Stand Hand Grips -4 Hand-Grips make it easy to climb to a standing position
- Support Handle – Offers extra support to prevent falls on wet or slippery floors.
- Place Anywhere You Want – Next to a bed, couch, chair, or toilet.
- Easy Installation – Installs in less than 15 minutes (Installation Video Below) – No screws or bolts required!
- Adjustable – Fits 7-10ft ceilings
- Blends With Your Home – Comes in both white and black (for bathroom and living room options).
- Lifetime Guarantee – If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
- Rust resistant zinc plated steel with durable powder coat finish
- Fits Ceiling Heights: Range of 7’-10’ ft
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of Product: 20 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 54.00” L x 12.50” W x 3.25” H; 22 lbs
The CareCredit health and wellness credit card. Whether it’s a simple lift chair or a complete bath room safety makeover, you shouldn’t have to worry about being safe in your home.
That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card for in store purchases.
CareCredit lets you say “YES” to whatever equipment you need to stay in your home for many years and pay for it in convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
CareCredit is the healthcare credit card designed exclusively for healthcare services with special financing options.*
With CareCredit, you can use your card for all of your current needs as well as future needs.
Learn more by visiting www.carecredit.com or contacting our office.
Ready to apply? Apply Online for your CareCredit card today.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask us for details.
Bach Medical Supply maintains one of the largest showrooms of medical supply equipment in Southwest Missouri.
However, some items listed on our website may not be available for immediate purchase at our retail location in Springfield Missouri. This may be due to several factors, ie. limited product availability from the manufacturer; custom-order-only status; direct shipping only from the manufacturer.
Bach Medical Supply makes every effort to make sure our website product listings are current and accurate.
However, some items may not be available for purchase due to factors out of our control. Should you need to purchase a medical supply item that is no longer, or not currently available Bach Medical Supply will make every effort to get you the exact product you are looking for, or a suitable replacement.
Used Equipment is on a first come first served basis.
Any used equipment offered is sold to the first buyer.
Website inventory is updated on a weekly basis.
Please call 417-883-1400 to make sure that piece of equipment is still available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find out about product availability?
- Call 417-883-1400 and speak to a customer service representative.
Be sure to have the inventory number for each product you are asking about.
Are all products listed online available for immediate purchase in store?
- No, some of the items listed on bachmedicalsupply.com are special order, or may only be available for shipping direct from the manufacturer.